Legato Sordino is an add-on string library that picks up where the original LASS. Legato Sordino now sound like some of the most coveted film scores and orchestral recordings with or without the ARC by simply accessing a Color drop-down menu on the front panel; or, you can chose Colors using the ARC that comes with LASS Full 2.5. Our Batman Cries Sordino Multi is a perfect example of this.
With LASS’s divisi sections, LASS LS allows you not only all the divisi capabilities of LASS, but it also allows you to layer sordino with LASS Full’s standard legato strings to give you that hybrid sordino/non-sordino sound that is so popular in today’s film scores — listen to a hybrid example: The Calm After.
Just like its sibling LASS Full, at the heart of LASS LS’s revolutionary sound are Real Legato performance sample patches and a unique “layered ensemble” approach. These ensembles were all recorded individually in a large film scoring studio. Because they’re made up of different players (avoiding the dreaded “same player” sound), they combine seamlessly to produce entirely cohesive small, medium, or large sections with the right divisi ratios.
With LASS LS patches, you can:
- Play legato, portamento and glissando in real-time without Key Switching by simply playing different velocities.
- Load only the articulations you intend on using with LASS’s new Load/Purge capabilities.
- Use the Auto Arranger to play polyphonic legato and Auto Divisi passages in real-time.
- Use the Dynamics Attenuator (CC Attenuator) to breath new dynamics into your parts.
- Automate any blue button you see above with CC automation.
- Tune the patch with the Tuning Table (see Tuning Table section in index)
Download File Size:5.36 GB