Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released an SP02 for AutoCAD Electrical 2015, is AutoCAD software for controls designers, purpose-built to create and modify electrical control systems.
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, is AutoCAD software for controls designers, purpose-built to create and modify electrical control systems. It contains all the functionality of AutoCAD, plus a comprehensive set of tools for automating control engineering tasks, such as building circuits, numbering wires, and creating bills of material. AutoCAD Electrical provides a library of more than 700,000 electrical symbols and components, includes real-time error checking, and enables electrical and mechanical teams to collaborate on digital prototypes built with Autodesk Inventor software. AutoCAD Electrical offers control engineers a competitive edge by helping save hours of effort, so they can spend more time innovating.
- Used original ESD-distributions
- Integrated SP2 update
- Added local help
- Added the ability to install VBA
- Added the ability to install Autodesk Vault Basic 2015 (Client) (Not included)
- Updated: Autodesk Application Manager (version 18.104.22.168).
- Updated: Autodesk ReCap 2015 (version 22.214.171.124)
- Updated: Autodesk BIM 360 Glue (version 4.34.2701)
- Added install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.3
- Added install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013 Redistributable Package Hybrid.
- Restore "classic interface"
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Name: Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical
Version: 2015 Build J.210.0.0 (126.96.36.199)
Interface: english, russian
OS: Windows Seven / 8 / 8.1
Download File Size:3.36 GB