Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner. As many as 70% of web sites have vulnerabilities that could lead to the theft of sensitive corporate data such as credit card information and customer lists. Hackers are concentrating their efforts on web-based applications - shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content, etc. Accessible 24/7 from anywhere in the world, insecure web applications provide easy access to backend corporate databases.
Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are futile against web application hacking!
Web application attacks, launched on port 80/443, go straight through the firewall, past operating system and network level security, and right in to the heart of your application and corporate data. Tailor-made web applications are often insufficiently tested, have undiscovered vulnerabilities and are therefore easy prey for hackers.
Acunetix - a world-wide leader in web application security
Acunetix has pioneered the web application security scanning technology: Its engineers have focused on web security as early as 1997 and developed an engineering lead in web site analysis and vulnerability detection.
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner includes many innovative features:
- Industries' most advanced and in-depth SQL injection and Cross site scripting testing
- Visual macro recorder makes testing web forms and password protected areas easy
- Extensive reporting facilities including VISA PCI compliance reports
- Multi-threaded and lightning fast scanner crawls hundreds of thousands of pages with ease
- Intelligent crawler detects web server type and application language
- Acunetix crawls and analyzes websites including flash content, SOAP and AJAX
Which Vulnerabilities does Acunetix WVS Check for?
Acunetix WVS automatically checks for the following vulnerabilities among others:
- Version Check
- Vulnerable Web Servers
- Vulnerable Web Server Technologies – such as “PHP 4.3.0 file disclosure and possible code execution.
- CGI Tester
- Checks for Web Servers Problems – Determines if dangerous HTTP methods are enabled on the web server (e.g. PUT, TRACE, DELETE)
- Verify Web Server Technologies
- Parameter Manipulation
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) – over 40 different XSS variations are tested.
- SQL Injection
- Code Execution
- Directory Traversal
- File Inclusion
- Script Source Code Disclosure
- CRLF Injection
- Cross Frame Scripting (XFS)
- PHP Code Injection
- XPath Injection
- Full Path Disclosure
- LDAP Injection
- Cookie Manipulation
- Arbitrary File creation (AcuSensor Technology)
- Arbitrary File deletion (AcuSensor Technology)
- Email Injection (AcuSensor Technology)
- File Tampering (AcuSensor Technology)
- URL redirection
- Remote XSL inclusion
- MultiRequest Parameter Manipulation
- Blind SQL/XPath Injection
- DNS Server vulnerabilities (Open zone transfer, Open recursion, cache poisoning)
- FTP server checks (list of writable FTP directories, weak FTP passwords, anonymous access allowed)
- Security and configuration checks for badly configured proxy servers
- Checks for weak SNMP community strings and weak SSL cyphers
- and many other network level vulnerability checks!
Other vulnerability tests may also be preformed using the manual tools provided, including:
- Input Validation
- Authentication attacks
- Buffer overflows
- Blind SQL injection
- Sub domain scanning
Download File Size:1.1 MB