Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, 3D design software and 3D Digital Mock Up, has released the SP4.0 of SOLIDWORKS 2015, the latest release of the company’s successful portfolio of 3D design software applications. With SOLIDWORKS 2015, users gain access to cloud-based capabilities and a wider range of choices for improving productivity, work processes, operating costs.
SOLIDWORKS 2015 covers all comprehensive aspects of the product development process with an intuitive, integrated 3D development environment that includes 3D design, simulation, electrical design, product data management and technical communication. In addition, starting with the new Collaborative Sharing feature, SOLIDWORKS 2015 enables access to Dassault Systemes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform and its cloud-based capabilities. Designers and engineers can span multiple disciplines with ease, shortening the design cycle, increasing productivity and collaborating to deliver innovative products to market faster.
SOLIDWORKS 2015 not only delivers key enhancements requested by the entire user base, but also solutions for a wide array of industries and markets. For example, SOLIDWORKS users will be able to easily enhance the aesthetics of consumer products and apparel, and simulate construction machinery, building infrastructure and machine tools better than ever before.
What fixed in SOLIDWORKS 2015 SP4.0
- 184103 Drawings, Annotations - Geometric Tolerance (GTOLs) User Interface - General: Geometric Tolerance - Symbol library-Flag Tri-Rot 1.-99. (should NOT have a period after one of the two entries).
- 627494 Parts, Feature - Extrude, Display: Dimension handles of offset cut extrude are displayed in wrong position (floating)
- 640834 SOLIDWORKS Simulation Preprocessing - Connector-Bolt: Bolt connector is not allowed to propagate the bolt definition on all the holes in a Hole Series is the "Countersink screw" option is used.
- 676873 Training - Documentation: Feature - Mirror, Feature - Sweep: File from Advamced Part Modeling > Exercise 22: Mirror of Sweep feature fails on regeneration.
- 725773 Performance: Toolbox: This toolbox has a very large .index file and working with toolbox components in SOLIDWORKS is slow; caused by custom material property.
- 730477 SOLIDWORKS Simulation, Nonlinear Solver - Materials: Material model silently (no message) changes from Tresca, Drucker Prager, or Blatz Ko to Linear Elastic Isotropic in mixed mesh Nonlinear study (e.g. solid with at least one shell or rigid body).
- 737371 SOLIDWORKS Plastics: Clamp force in X-Y Plot is confusing - a different value appears rather than those specified elsewhere in the software.
- 774349 Weldment Features: User must reselect custom weldment profile in structural member PropertyManager because each time it is invoked; it does not remember last profile used.
- 798063 SOLIDWORKS API - SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM: File Version Upgrade Tool do not upgrade internal components.
- 804106 eDrawings - User Interface: Component configuration names are missing from Component list when viewing *.EASM files. eDrawings
- 817072 SOLIDWORKS Inspection - Addin: 'Export to SOLIDWORKS Inspection Project', save PDF of the drawing.: The images captured for characteristics are wrong, if we use 'Export to SOLIDWORKS Inspection Project' and then open in Inspection standalone.
- 826931 SOLIDWORKS Simulation - Restraints: Error message ‘The plane of symmetry can only be defined using coplanar faces’ when adding a symmetry fixture.
- 839538 eDrawings - Display: Graphics Boost on setting is not remembered between sessions.
- 841774 Parts; Feature - Weldments: Cut list items with the same description are shown with incorrect lengths in a drawing weldment cut list.
- 855321 Translator - PDF Out Color, Appearances: Color for body isn't kept in 3D PDF export when the model is created as multi body in SOLIDWORKS 2015. SOLIDWORKS 2014 can be done.
- 856112 Toolbox - Placement Performance: Network shared toolbox is slower in processing the parts when more than one machine accessing the toolbox.
- 857347 Foreign Language - German: Text in section scope dialog box cropped in foreign languagein SOLIDWORKS.
- 862501 SOLIDWORKS Inspection -PDF: Colors are missing when exporting to Excel - measurement input. When exporting to default MXpert templates, the colors are gone!
- 863423 SOLIDWORKS Electrical - Libraries: Cable reference manager - Conductor gauge (AWG) - Editing Gauge field automatically adds a prefix of "1"
- 865161 Parts - Hole Series Smart Fasteners: Error “Unable to open master database due to the following database access error:Unrecognized database format '… \swbrowser.sldedb' when create hole series.
- 865247 SOLIDWORKS Plastics - Postprocessing: Random missing Clipping Planes after Solid Mesh simulation of Cavity, Solid Body Cooling Channel, and Virtual Mold.
- 866142 Workgroup PDM to EPDM Migration Utility: Fails updating references in SOLIDWORKS 2015 format files - leads to missing references in migrated Enterprise PDM vault.
- 868966 Parts, Save, Close - Part Sketch Geometry: File specific corruption: Cannot save this part after deleting any sketch. Message 'unknown error occurred while accessing...'
- 872003 Parts, Tools - Equations: Warning "Relation defined out of context" opening equation manager in SOLIDWORKS 2015.
- 873051 Parts, Hole Series Smart Fasteners: "Unable to open master database due to the following database access error: Unrecognized database format 'C:\SolidWorks Data SOLIDWORKS 2015 SP5\lang\english\SWBrowser.sldedb'" error occurs wen checking "Auto sized bas
- 878277 Assembly - General External References: Deleting a plane in a component deletes much more in SOLIDWORKS 2015 than in SOLIDWORKS 2014.
- 880895 Sheet Metal Flatten: Failure to flatten for a defined configuration.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systemes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
Version: (64bit) 2015 SP4.0 2DVD
OS: Windows Seven / 8 / 8.1
Download File Size:7.93 GB