More information - http://www.mathmagic.com/product/pro.html
MathMagic Pro for InDesign is an equation editor mainly for use with Adobe InDesign software in editing any mathematical expressions and symbols with WYSIWYG interface and various powerful features. It lets you write or edit equations right inside the InDesign documents without going through export/import. The superior quality and productivity of MathMagic was accepted by many DTP professionals around the world.
MathMagic Pro Edition v8.3
MathMagic CS6 Plug-in v6.0
MathMagic CS5.5 Plug-in v5.53
MathMagic CS5 Plug-in v5.01
MathMagic CS4 Plug-in v4.01
MathMagic CS3 Plug-in v4.0
MathMagic CS2 Plug-in v3.51
MathMagic CS Plug-in v3.51
Date of Release: January 15, 2013
* System Requirements
* Mac OS X 10.6 or newer only
* About 30MB of hard disk space for a complete installation
* Added: "Change Integral Height" command added to Format menu to let user change the height of Integral symbol to Variable Height or Fixed Height without re-entering it.
* Added: "Change Limit Position" commands added to Format menu.
* Added: "Alignment Options" submenu with several menu items added to right-button clicked Contextual menu for easier applying.
* Added: Show/Hide Cursor option added to View menu.
* Added: to supported and handled as rightarrow when reading LaTeX expression.
* Fixed: Colors applied to Accents were not maintained when copy & pasted to other editor window.
Download File Size:13.72 MB